Monday, November 17, 2008

Our new dog!












So that's it, we finally did it, we got a little dog. He's so good with the kids! They all love him to death, we should have done it a long time ago!




Notice how still he stays, nothing phases him! He doesn't bark either, he doesn't drool on Tommy's head, he's all about self-control.



He doesn't eat, and best part: he doesn't poop either!





He came in a big box, from Toys'R us, from my mom. Merci Granny, gros bisous d'Elly!
Hmmm, if you didn't figure it out by now, he's fake, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am thinking about taking him to the park this afternoon without a leash and letting him run wild, since it seems to be the thing to do now a days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new dog...What did ya name it? I know the kids are in heaven since they can't have a real dog

Heather said...

Briley says, "Oooohhh! Cooolll!!! I want one of THOSE!"

Melanie said...

first of all cute dog but if you take it to the park without a leash I will call the police :)

Anonymous said...

Quelle belle bête, on a envie de la caresser, même mon beau fils le trouve sympa, je suppose

THE JACKSONS said...

LOL! Oh my! Can I just tell you I had the best laugh! I really thought that was a real dog! I kept thinking WOW! What a beautiful dog and then I realized something wasn't quite right and that's when it occurred to me that it was fake dog. Fake dogs are the best kind, no shedding, no pooping, no vet bills, no chewing, no barking and no feeding. Congratulations. What's his name?

Muche said...

His name is Spot (what else!). He's still a pretty good dog, he's guarding Elly's room with the same stoic attitude!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

K. I was going to say... "little dog"? And I need to find out who your bird guy is and what he did to help you! I HATE our pigeons!

Anonymous said...

I need glasses! I stared at that dog for a good minute trying to figure out what wasn't right and chalked it up to me being tired. Apparently all I needed to do was scroll down a bit to read that the dog looked "weird" because it was an impostor. :) Grandma is smart for sending such a perfect little pooch. Cute blog BTW. :)

Melskers said...

Ah yai-yai...tu m'as vraiment eue la...je pensais que c'etait un VRAI chien!!! Mais je suis soulagee, car si je dois jamais en acheter un, je suivrai bien ton exemple (j'adore les chiens, mais je les adore chez les AUTRES personnes!).
Bizzzzzz...