Monday, November 3, 2008

Movin on...
















It wouldn't be a blog if I didn't put pictures of us during Halloween! We had three parties, so three times the candies, ridiculous, but we took them all and are eating them. As a matter of fact, all the good chocolates are already gone. I make sure I eat them all quick, because my theory is that if you eat crap faster, it's healthier than to eat it them slower over a longer period of time! The quicker they're gone, the quicker I can start eating healthy again...yep, I'm gonna live long.





I started putting the Halloween decos away. I left the scarecrows out and turned the jack'o lanterns around (thus becoming mere fall decorations- savy me) and left the decos boxes in the office, because if I put them back now, they'll be in front of Christmas decos, which are coming out in three short weeks. This holiday thing is like life management: you have to know when to put things out, when to put them away, which ones can be used for more than one purpose and be ready for the next batch of decorations. If you can organize your decorations correctly,then you should be all set for life: you should be able to play the stock market (maybe not right this minute, not a good time) -when to buy stock, when to sell, when to use them longer and be ready for the next batch to buy! But here is me: I rotated my decorations like a pro and when the Halloween ones are all put away, all the bins are nice and stacked, I go for a pipi break to the bathroom and realize that there is a goofy pumpkin on a towel saying "ha ha, you forgot me, trick on you!" ...and nope, this type of pumpkin cannot pass for a mere fall pumpkin, it's cleary Halloween, darn it! I just cannot stand having a decoration for a Holliday when it's way past time! How white trashy is it to have your Christmas lights still on for Easter, come on! So off comes the silly-out-of-holiday towel, hummmpaaafhhh I open the lid of the big plastic bin just barely enough to sneak the out-dated towel ...let go of the lid, snap, crap, my fingers are still in it too!!!! Next year, I'll scan my house better, it hurts less! Happy belated Halloween to all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you as well. It looks like you guys SCORED on the candy front. Three parties WOW...that makes me tired just thinking about it. All the kiddo's look great.

On a side note....I need to come and see you;) It's been so long since I've seen you not through the blog world.

Heather said...

What great pics!!!