Sunday, February 22, 2009

Elder Inman

Alex has received the challenge to live like an LDS missionary for a week. So no TV, no PC and he has to cook for us at least one day. Somehow, texting is okay, because apparently, Elders can text (whatever). But, he did make dinner for us, our typical Sunday dinner: Biscuits and Gravy, and scrambled eggs. I wasn't allowed to help, only verbally. He did pretty good, I think it'll be his new job for us: Sunday diner. It was perfect for today since I have the flu and wasn't going to make any food for them anway.


The gravy
The proud chef


Thank you Elder Inman

Just like Mom makes 'em








5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a big challenge! I'm impressed.

Gray Family said...

Does Elder Inman need to go abroad? We could totally use a cooking Elder at our house! I am sorry you are sick, do you need anything? A meal? Let us know, and feel better quick but don't let go of that Sunday dinner helper!

Heather said...

Send that boy this way!!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very impressive! I'm totally digging the standard Sunday meal of scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy. I might just have to steal that one from you. :)

Jen said...

We love biscuits and gravy over here at our house too. I think I may have to start that every Sunday also. I'm totally burnt out on roast beef and mashed potatoes. That will be good practice for Alex. Now he needs to learn a few more...practice, practice, practice!