Monday, February 16, 2009

My new baby

So I decided that it was time to have a new little one in our home. Reed was very helpful, and we ended up trying together to figure out which way to go. We researched the internet, asked a few people for their opinion. We slept on it too. At the end, we both agreed to call him Acer, but we wanted him to be white, this one is more for me than for the whole family.

It arrived today, all shiny and cute. I love his petiteness, his cuteness, his handiness
Let me introduce you to Acer Aspire One, 2lbz 2 oz, 8.9 inches diagonal, 16GB.
What did you think I was talking about?

4 comments:

Midwest Keech said...

I'm SO jealous! I need a new baby too. Guess it's just not the right time for me :P

Have a great day!

Heather said...

How FUN! I'm thinking that's the kind of baby I need!!

Gray Family said...

Dang it! I was hoping for a red one! or maybe pink. I expect to see way more fun posts now!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Straight jealous! that is fun!!