Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good looking crew!

I just felt like posting some pictures of us outside. The evenings are so nice, we just hang out in the back yard. Of course, Tommy discovered the Slip'n Slide!He started dressed... Slip'n Fall
So hard to stand up and try to hold on to the water!

Happy wet baby!


ME! Not that often that I put a picture of the most important person of this whole blog thing!


Good luck getting a picture of both of them serious!


This is after I told Reed I wanted another baby.


"Hmmm, when I turn 16, I'm gonna rule the world...now if only I could pass my permit!"


What!?! They love each other?



My freckle toothless bug.




3 comments:

Gray Family said...

You are right - that is a good looking crew! We must be whimps - it's still too hot for us at night and the pool isn't hot enough yet. Maybe next week.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Your back yard looks like the place to be. :)

Midwest Keech said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to post pics of yourself...me too. But, I say you're looking dang good. Woo hoo! What a babe!