Monday, May 11, 2009

My Reed

I have known this guy longer than I have not. The first time I ever saw him, he was walking with his companion in my hometown Liege, in Belgium. He had just arrived and I had never seen him with that companion before. He didn't see me...I saw him first :)
I thought for the longest time that his birthday was on May 22nd, I don't know why, even after being married, I'd have to force myself to realize it's the 12th.
He steals Mother's Day once every few years and we have to share "who gets to sleep in" on that day!















I think that he is so sexy, especially when I see him taking care of all those kids we keep making.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEDEEEEEE!!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I will have to agree you do have a great husband. Happy birthday Reed you old Man

Heather said...

What a great guy!! And great pics! Happy Birthday, Reed!

Sarah said...

What a wonderful day to be born. Happy Birthday Reed.