Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just Peachy

The peach tree is starting to feed the birds, so we all went out to beat them to it! The few that are ready are just so juicy and delicious, especially when warmed up by our AZ sun! I didn't put any Easter pictures, but here is Tommy "peach hunting", same game for him :)
The tree of life. It's only 4 years old and not very big, but I can't imagine what it will give us in 10 years!!!! The round one by the trunk is a plastic ball people, don't get excited, they're not THAT big!








...and yes, he's walking, it's always easier to do if you balance yourself with a peach in each hand!




6 comments:

Heather said...

How FUN! Brian would LOVE to have fresh peaches this early in the season!!

Gray Family said...

If you have too many, I would be willing to help you take them off your hands. I know, huge sacrifice on my part, but it's the least I can do.

Anonymous said...

Brig's gonna be so jealous! He wants a peach tree in our backyard so desperately. I do have to admit they fresh peaches are one of the best things around. Don't be alarmed if you see us climbing up and over your wall to pilfer some for ourselves. :)

Kristy said...

Mmmmmmm peaches! We totally want to plant a peach and apple tree. Better get on that so we can actually have fruit one of these years!

Sarah said...

Oh, I need to plant a peach tree! YUM! And Little Tommy is walking? What in the world?

erin said...

Love these cute pics. I especially love Tommy's outfit! It brings back fond memories (Jack wore it for Easter the year he was two). I will be expecting an invitation for peach cobbler soon.... ha ha