Monday, May 18, 2009

George Bush was right!

Do you recall our former President Bush making a comment on how he didn't like broccoli? It had made a big'ol splash all over the news, as if the man wasn't allowed to dislike some veggetables. Anyway, I might have found out why he dislikes the green-flowery vegetable so much. This is what I found on mine! I was steaming the END of a big bag, so that I can freeze the broccolis. When I pulled them out of the water to put them in a ziploc bag, I saw I had won an extra little friend. I re-read the serving suggestions, but nowhere did I find to add protein in a form of a caterpillar!


Notice how I said it was the "end" of the big bag...meaning that yes, we've eaten a lot of it before I got to that end!!!! Would you blame Bush for not wanting broccoli? I think I might join him on this opinion (and that's the only one I'll agree to)!


8 comments:

Gray Family said...

It's 7:00 a.m. in the morning and my day has now just officially started off with a nasty taste in my mouth! GROSS! Seriously, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth! Ick!

Anonymous said...

YUCK!! Really...seriously....

Sarah said...

That is awesome! I've similar gross bug/food experiences. Makes you never want to eat that food again.

Muche said...

I contacted the company, told them not to put meat with their veggie bags, and they are sending me a refund ;)

Anonymous said...

Gross! That is so weird! I always buy those bags of "ready to eat" or "steam in bag" veggies...from now on I'm always going to check for any "friends" that might have slipped in! That's so creepy! Glad you caught it before it was squirming around in your mouth. :)

Kari said...

Yeah...Yuck! At least you didn't find half a caterpilllar, if you know what I mean!

Melanie said...

okay that is funny/gross. by the way I am not ignoring you it has been a crazy week.

Hope said...

Thats really disturbing!