Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Boogie Bug

Elly Bug had her very first dance recital today. She's always wanted to do dance, but frankly, the prices of dance studios with all their recital gowns and such are a bit too much for my budget! The Town of Queen Creek offers a combo class, right behind the new library (I really love living in Queen Creek, we've got it all, seriously!). They do Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Tumbling. I know Elly is my daughter, so I'm biased, but I think she did really well. She seems to have a good aptitude for dance and I'm glad that she can finally do it! And she's so dang cute too!














5 comments:

Jen said...

I love those city sponsored classes! They are so much cheaper! Elly looks really cute in her poses.

Heather said...

Precious!!! (Although, I'm so glad my stint as a dance mom is over!)

thewylerfamily said...

Precious Pictures!! I can't wait for her to show me at the park. Miss ya! Hope your having a super summer!

Gray Family said...

I love that you love living in Queen Creek, cuz now I get to benifit from you knowledge! My three want to take dance too but you are so right about the prices! It was a lot for just one, but now three! YIKES! I love little girls in pink and frillies! Way to go Elly!

erin said...

How fun! The whole dance thing is foreign in these parts. Elly looks darling (and not even her mom)!