Thursday, June 25, 2009

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

See how Reed's not saying a word...Nah, nothing happened, we just had fun withOUT kids, what a dream! I love my kiddos, of course, but HELLLLLOOO, I needed a break if they all wanted to survive summer! So they stayed at Grandma's and off we went! We stayed in south of France, right next to New York, not far from Paris and Venice...it's a small world after all.
I don't like walking with my camera, so the only shots we got are from our hotel room...that makes it look like we didn't leave our room much :))))





I lost $4.50 in the Penny Slot machines, I played for 1h1/2 with $1.50, I should've cashed out and get a milkshake at McDonald's, but what can I say, I have a gambling problem!













3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you had a good time!

erin said...

Looks like fun.

Gray Family said...

Thanks for keeping it in Vegas! This is a family website after all. I think Jeff and I need to take a page out of your book - I so totally need some mommy and daddy alone time! Wanna watch my kiddos? ;)