Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New do


MMmmmm'not sure of the new do, but I had to post it for my maman to see it: qu'en penses-tu maman? I flipped it up today, it's better. I know Mel or Jen could do better for me, but I'm a spurr of the moment kinda gal when it comes to hair: I think about getting it done, I tell hubby I'm off for a bit, drive until I find a place that has no one waiting and get'er done! All that within an hour or so! And, it's only hair, it'll grow back....dang, looks like I need my color done too, time to run to Wal-mart for a cheap fix! I like my shirt though: it was in the Junior section at JC Penny, I'm sooo hip and young...sha-right, look at the gray peacking on top of my head, as I said, really time to go get a "gray coverage" box! Okay, this was a stupid post, but we'll say it was just for my mom (and why is it in English then, huh!)

7 comments:

Heather said...

I think it's CUTE! I have a new do, but no pic yet!!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

since driving around all of creation looking for a solan with an opening is closer and quicker than walking 3 doors down I can totally understanding you thinking on this one :) j/k I know how it is when you want your hair done. Waiting isnt an option. Nice knobs on the cabinets :)

Midwest Keech said...

I like the new do. And, I'm glad to hear someone else still does their OWN color. I've probably still got you beat in the gray-department...I am an INMAN, afterall.

Anonymous said...

Your new doo looks good!! You always look so cute. I don't want to hear about gray hair...you don't have naturaly brown/black hair that shows oh so many gray hairs. I swear I could use a bottle of dye every month.

I thought of you today...I saw our favirite Dr. I'm glad I don't have to go back for a year;)

Sarah said...

cute new cut! And I am LOVING that you're writing in french on and off.

Jenni said...

You're so funny, Murielle. Yes, you do look so young and hip...hey didn't somebody ask you at Stake Conference if Tommy was your first baby? See, you are YOUNG and HIP! You go girl! And I like your 'do!