Saturday, August 16, 2008

What's not to love

I don't even think I need to write comments on these, he's just way too cute, that's all! Actually, yes, one comment. I sometimes hear people or society think that you cannot love all your children as much, that the last one cannot be loved the same. Well, I don't love Tommy, I'm IN love with him (yep, Reed can be jealous): he is one cutie, chunky, laughy taffy, squishy, bubbly, lovy, drooly, cooey, booby-hungry and even poopy I love him!


And with a face like that, he makes you melt PS: Nicky kept asking if Tommy was going "shimming" because of his shirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so Handsome!! I love it when they are all squishy like that. I miss that stage;) Enjoy it...it goes so quickly.

Heather said...

GOsh! I just want to kiss his fluffy cheeks!!

Midwest Keech said...

OMGish - He IS SO cute!

And yes Hawaiian shirt = "shimming"

Jenni said...

He is SOOO cute, I think I would be in love, too.