Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nickelodeon-Stupidhead

I'm pretty new at this blog thing, but I also noticed that this is THE perfect place to vent. Knowing that no one will listen and if they do, they're your friends and will A) agree with B) Ignore you, or C) strongly dissagree but not mention it on your blog because, come on, it's YOUR blog after all! Anyway, I was reading my friend Heather (great house btw) 's blog and saw that she called the Oh-so-famous cartoon that we parent all love :"Sponge Bob Stupidhead". That couldn't have been more appropriate. As school is finally in session (how I love teachers), I can finally relax in the afternoons without hearing the constant annoying cartoon voices of Nickelodeon. OMGsh, that channel does not have anything good on, except for Geroge Lopez who is the funniest Latino on this side of the border (I was gonna say this side of the wall, but I forgot this isn't Berlin...yet). My favorite worse has to be I-Carly. She's got the face of a Bratz doll (and I should know, I trip over them every night when I say good night to my girls), and the body of an underfed lizzard. She's always so unnatural, her arms stangely hanging like she doesn't know why she was given them in the first place (maybe you're suppose to use you arms to feed your face?). But she can't help being weird looking, but she can help the fact that she can't act and she's annoying. Then next hated show is "Drake and Josh". Mister supposely hottie that makes out with all the girls (yuck, he's Uuuugly) and chunky Josh that can lose 150lbs from one episode to the next and gain it back by 3:00 (how does he do it?). And then we move onto Zoe 101, with the proud mama Spear. I didn't mention Sponge Bob (named Bob l'eponge in French, oui oui)...ahhahhahahahah (to be read like bob stupidhead would do) Unfortunately, my kids love those shows and they really don't have anything bad in them. I wish they still liked PBS, or at least Boomerang. It was my fault for wanting Satelite, I just wanted to have foodnetwork and DIY channels, that's all :( So I have to pay for the consequences and put up with the Bratz-face, The Ugly and the Fat-not-so-fat, the Proud Mama and the Yellow Scrubber, hugh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...This is why we only have rabbitt ears. I can't stand most of the non PBS shows that are out there. My parent's have satelite and the kids are drawn to them like a magnet. I have to de-satelite them like for a week because they pick up the lingo and Jenna wants to dress like the girls. HELP!!

Jenni said...

Murielle, you're hilarious! An underfed lizard? Next time iCarly is on, I am going to check out her lizarish body! I hate Spongebob, too. We just recently got cabletv and I think I like PBS better too. I can't figure out the big deal with Spongebob...
And, I LOVE the food network, especially Paula Dean!
Keep the stories coming, Murielle!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I loved that! I must admit to cracking up and laughing just as much as Noah does during Spongebob! Who knows. I love stupidity sometimes. Hate iCarly!

bekki said...

You crack me up I love how you just say how you feel. At least I know where i stand with you or at least I hope i do and you are not just telling me that. your boys are so cute is Nicky still available for Sailor?

Heather said...

{I do love iCarly} but the rest can just disappear!! (But it makes a great time consumer when it's raining and I'm needing to work - or blog...whatever! ;)