Monday, August 25, 2008

Weight Watchers, hugh


<---- from that
<--to that
I don't wannooo, but I'm gonnnnooo try anyway. I did my BMI and that horrible ratio shows that I'm .9 overweight, crap! So after 35, breastfeeding alone is not helping me shedding those extra &*%%&&!! pounds. I haven't gained all of it back from last year, only about half, after a baby, not too bad, but bad still because it was hard work losing it. So I figured that if I try now, and not wait until I'm done breastfeeding and gain 20lbs on top, it'd be better. I don't know if I'll even lose a little, because with WWatchers, they give you a llllottt of points extra for nursing, but it'll force me to eat right. Because Cheetos and Big Macs are apparently NOT a healthy diet!!!! I don't understand why not? I mean, Cheetos have cheese, that's calcium for ya. Big Macs have lettuce and tomatoes on it, that's veggetables right there. If you add fries, you get your veggies again. The diet soda is a no brainer: no suggar, no calories, that's as good as water. And after that healthy meal, you could splurge for an apple pie (all thoses vegetables have to be accompanied by fruits, duh) or a milk shake, which will top you up to the recommended amount of calcium per day. But, for some unexplicable reasons, that healthy diet of mine is not recognized by society as healthy and by my butt and stomach either! So, since I like to blend in and follow the trend, I'll stop considering fried veggies as a true veggie...but I might still eat them just the same...how many points are french fries again?

Today is Monday, I hope to last till the end of the week, but no guaranties there! Huhggg, I hate giving up good crappy food! Yeah, I know, who does huh!

4 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am so excited for you. I hope all those cravings stay far, far away!

Anonymous said...

I Love you...but Shut Up!!! I think you look fabulous for physicaly having four kids....Who Knew.... But you go after it!! I know you can do it!! Don't let the big mac win!

Heather said...

I think you look FAB -- good luck with WW though... I want you to FEEL fab too!

Jenni said...

I, too, love the crappy food, especially with all of these preggo cravings, I swear all I eat is CRAP!
I can't wait to have this baby out so that I can join you in eating healthy!