Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bath and Bed

I saw this quote once, it's now above my closet! I'll redo it someday in vinyl, after I paint my bathroom (which I think I know what color I want now). For now, it's letter stickers from Dollar Tree! Do you ever try to make your bed pretty, since your bedroom is supposed to be your sanctuary? I do.

But then, I have these two monkeys on it.



Jumping...

then posing or resting...



and finally helping :)



Now, time for Kipper on TV...we'll make the pillows pretty later!




6 comments:

Heather said...

Our beds are *almost* the same!!! And I haven't made my bed any morning because I have one really big monkey who loves to mess it up!! I usually make it right before I fall into it!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding....It's a rare day when our bed is made and stays made. My bed is the favorite place for all my kids to watch movies

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you....I like your quote....that is so funny!

Moman said...

A propos de la photos des deux gamins sur ton lit, je crois voir Mu avec Nicky ...

bekki said...

I love that quote I may just have to get one for my closet.

Muche said...

For those who don't speak French, my mom said that she was seing Nicky and ME as a baby on the bed!!! He looks exactly like me at that age!