Friday, November 13, 2009

Well, of course

What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't post Halloween pictures, duhhhh!
First, the typicall Chruch Trunk or Treat...it was cold, YES!!


Twin boys hiding behind door #8


Kim with her little girl, one of my favorite little nursery girl!
Just random...but she couldn't eat, her arms weren't long enough! Didn't think about that one!


I don't know who they are, but there is a cute chunky monkey, a spotted puppy, a fair fairy and a dorky dressy Velma.




Alex had is first date, with 2 other couples. The boys cooked for the girls and then came to our house to eat. I had set them up nicely. He dated Katie (no, really!). They went to the CornMaze after dinner and had a great first date. Hmm, I didn't embarrassed them by taking their picture! I'm so nice ;)





I dressed up as a hottie, as usual! Tomtom got it pretty quick: he walked the whole time, went to the doors, said "weeky weet", got candies and stopped saying "thank you" and "good bye" after three houses when he realized that doing so didn't grant him any more or less candies! Notn' dumb about my monkey!






Check out the pose! She's a real fairy, yes yes!







Couldn't find orange socks, but those worked! Oh, it's Maddy by the way!




We had a great time, as usual. We enjoyed a slightly cooler Halloween for AZ this year, which gave me a bigger excuse to eat all the chocolate (they keep you warm, what, you didn't know that?). Now, off to the rest of the holidays...first, Elly b-day + Baptism, then Thanksgiving, Nicky's B-day, then Saint-Nicolas, then Christmas, then boooooh oooooohooooooooo over








2 comments:

erin said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you showed so much self control & DIDN'T pull out your camera to record your son's first date. Next time, pay one of the girls a dollar to haul into the other room with a camera. Then you can say, "Girls! Give them some privacy."

Sarah said...

your kids looked so cute! Velma was my fav.

What's with my grimace?