Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time Flies

I feel like a nut! I went to the carwash today. I was totally thinking it was "ladies day", with $2.00 off every Tuesdays! Well, today is Wednesday! WHAT????? It almost scared me! I missed a day! It flew by! I don't know if it's Monday or Tuesday, but one of them went missing! Now, it's happened before when you say" oh, what's today?" or "oh, yeah, it is Wednesday already"...but I swear, when the carwash guy told me that ladies day was yesterday, TUESDAY, I was about to argue with him to give me my $2.00 (isn't there a movie when the paper boy says "I want my two dollars") because there is NO WAY that today is Wednesday, because I'm a sane person and know which day today is! So it is now proven that lack of sleep is dangerous! Not only I have to retype every other words I type here (nice tie-pohs), think twice before I speak (put the food out of the cold thing into the beeping warmer thing before you put it in your eating thing) and count my kids to make sure they're all there (one, two, buckle her shoe... three, four, shut the door... five, six, got one too many), I now have to look at the calendar before I leave the house. So, friends, if you see me on the parking lot of the church on Monday morning, be kind, drive me home!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TA3c1YqCiI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Two Dollars"...."I want my two dollars". That would be the fabulous movie - "Better Off Dead"
I love John Cusack.

Sorry your feeling so out of sorts. Hang in there it's almost Friday!

Melanie said...

okay you are so dang funny I always laughout loud while reading your blog. Not to rub it in or anything but I however got the $2.00 ladies day discount yesterday :) and on monday I will be sure to drive by church to make sure you arent pounding down the door, no crazy we didnt lock you out!!!

bekki said...

Ok you crack me up but i have done that at the car wash wanting my $2.00 off come on it's $2.00 why can't they just take it off because we forgot the day obviously we are having a bad day so help us out.